Growing up in London, I often struggled with the fast pace of the modern world. Yoga and massage are perfect antidotes to the physical, mental, and emotional demands of our age. I learnt the hard way that giving yourself the time and space to listen to- and honor your body’s needs is fundamental to your health, happiness, and relationships with others.
Although practicing yoga and massage for over ten years, my career has focused on environmental issues. I studied BA (Hons) Geography at university and a Masters in Conservation Science. I now believe that to change the world, we need to start from the ground up. We need positive, resilient communities and positive, resilient people.
In 2017 I completed 500 hours Yoga Teacher Training at World Peace Yoga School, India. Deepening my practice in the foothills of the Himalayas on the banks of the River Ganges was a dream come true. The classes and setting were beyond magical.
I work from the heart. Using gentle stretches, deep breathing, creative and powerful relaxation techniques, my aim is for students and massage clients to leave feeling grounded, nurtured, blissful and ‘whole’.
“Yoga means union, in all its significances and dimensions” – Indra Devi
“Daisy is such a kind and caring person, which really shines through when she teaches. And I love her relaxing voice“ – Charlotte
“The combination of poses, quotes that she read to us and the theme of the visulization allowed me to unwind and relax and made me feel cared for. Highly recommend her class if you are looking to give yourself some self love and to get in touch with your body. Will be visiting again” – Maxine
Book a massage: 07951 470 228 – call/text/WhatsApp
- Certified Advanced Yoga Teacher (RYT 500 HRS, Yoga Alliance Accredited), World Peace Yoga School, Rishikesh
- Total Yoga Nidra Practitioner, Total Yoga Nidra Immersion, Stroud
- Diploma in Deep Tissue Massage, London
- ITEC Level 3 Holistic Massage, London (Merit)
- ITEC Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology, London
- MSc Conservation Science, Imperial College London (Distinction)
- BA (Hons) Geography, The University of Manchester (First class)
Insured by Holistic Insurance Services, UK.